2018-2019 National Principals and Supervisors Academies
In partnership with Uncommon Schools, Relay offers a new kind of leader training program designed specifically for principal supervisors, current principals, and select members of instructional leadership teams. The National Principal and Supervisor’s Academy is a one-year fellowship that prepares principals and their managers to become expert instructional and cultural leaders.
To apply, send the following two documents to Katie Patterson (email@example.com)
Due by 5:00 PM on January 8, 2018
- Statement of Interest: Write a one-page statement of interest in the program. Using elements of Relay GSE’s Candidate Self-Assessment for Selection, please include:
- Your personal/professional goals and reasons for joining the Relay Fellowship,
- A description of what you hope to get out of the program,
- Your current three strengths and three growth areas as a school leader,
- Why, given your role, you feel you have the time and commitment to complete this program successfully.
- Updated Resume